Monday, September 24, 2012

Welcome to my Book Review...

In my epic journey of self publishing my very own 1st novel, I have stumbled on so many Fabulous Indie-Authors, I decided to start a page for them. Here will be my special spotlight for some serious talent you may, or may not have heard of. I will post my personal reviews, as well as contact information about each of these talented folks. Please leave me comments...suggestions...or, if you know a book I should check out, I'd love to hear about that too! I especially love science fiction, paranormal, romance, history...
well I love most all genres except horror, yuk!

If you are an Indie-Author like me, and you would like to share your project, feel free to email me at paigebleu@gmail.com
There is no charge...this is all for fun and good karma!
All Groovy People Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment