Monday, October 15, 2012

Interview with Winsome Cambell Green Author of 'Ten Life Changing Lessons'

I am hosting a very special guest today, all the way from Jamaica! This indie author has some really interesting perspectives and experiences to share, and I am just thrilled she took some time out to stop by! Today we will be talking about her novel 'Ten Life Changing Lessons'.






Learn about the ten most fundamental lessons that will forever change your life. Written with openness and honesty, the book provides a refreshing look into how you can follow your intuitions to make better life choices. One of the key points to look for is understanding the power of visualising which helps you to change your thoughts and eventually your life. This is a book for both men and women that you can share with your friends and family.

Well this book will not take much of your time to read. It can be read on a single commute to work on your Kindle, iPhone or iPad. It will however stay with you for a long time.

The 10 lessons are short, sweet and to the point. They are easily digestible and also lessons we can often forget.




Thanks for joining us today here at Bleu's Reviews. Let's get started, I'm dying to hear about your book!

1) What is your book about?

Learn about the ten most fundamental lessons that will forever change your life. Written with openness and honesty, the book provides a refreshing look into how you can follow your intuitions to make better life choices. One of the key points to look for understands the power of visualizing which helps you to change your thoughts and eventually your life. This is a book for both men and women that and can be shared with your friends and family.

2) How did you come up with the idea for your book?
The idea was born from my own personal struggles. I had written down the first five lessons in 2011 and I felt compelled to add to it. It was not until early 2012 that I decided that I would publish it in a book.

3) What makes your book different than others in your genre?
My book is short, sweet and is an easy read. It is small but delivers a great message. In short, great things can come in small packages.

4) What strange writing rituals do you have?
Sometimes I listen to music and write. Music helps me to get in touch with my emotions. Another thing I do is that I write better at nights. There is something about the ‘quiet’ that makes me focus more on my work

5) Is your writing style similar to any well-known writers? If so, which one(s)?
I have not tried to identify with any known Authors but I do write from a place of openness and honesty. I like when it sounds conversational.

6) What are your hobbies?
Writing first and foremost, going to the beach on the North Coast, Photography, Cooking and Reading.

7) What are some writing goals for the future?
I am currently working on a personal memoir about growing up in Jamaica. As most memoirs are personal, in this book I have more freedom to express myself in a deeply personal way.

8) If you were stranded on an island which book would you bring with you?
Jane Eyre…Read it over twenty times

***Ohh....yes!! That is My favoritist book too! I knew I liked you Winsome ;)

9) What was the most difficult thing you have learned being a writer?
I learnt that the writing is the easy part but when its published I had to start making time for my family and friends. I am trying to find time to go back to my book, and blog. However, I learned that what it takes is commitment.


Visit Winsome on Goodreads Here

Buy Winsome's Book on Kindle Here

Thank you so much for hanging out with me and my peeps and sharing a bit more about yourself...like the fact that you're a 'Jane Eyre' junkie like me LOL! It's been fun and I wish you all the best with your writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment